What is Geobaza
Geobaza is the software for identifying geolocation by IP-address, developed and supported by CN-Software Ltd. Taking a certain IP-address, Geobaza outputs its local registration data—a country and a city with geographic coordinates.
Geobaza database optionally includes: object identifier ISO 3166, translations, up-to-date information about population size and official languages.
Geobaza distribution kit includes: database as a binary file, database in CSV format, open-source API for different programming languages.
- Includes 3,005,241 records (IP-addresses ranges) by 11/01/2015 (+0.040%)
- Database files are in standard binary format
- Monthly updates
- Open-source API in C/С++, Python, Perl, PHP, .NET
- Geographical names in different languages: English, Russian, and others (optional)
- Details about the place
- Names of places in English, Russian, and language of a country where the current IP-address is registered (optional)
- Object type (country, region, city, etc)
- Population size (optional)
- Official language (optional)
- High speed of processing—about 10000 requests per second
- Autonomy and security—the module is stored on your site and does not call the external sources while working
Download Geobaza Lite for Free!
Download a free version: Geobaza Lite. Geobaza Lite differs from the full version by identifying only country and region according to the provided IP-address. To download Geobaza Lite, go to downloads page.
Once the product is purchased, you will receive an e-mail with the access data to your account at our official web-site within one working day. There, you will be able to download the Geobaza file. The letter is sent to the e-mail address specified by you when paying the invoice.